You can guarantee that John Turner’s training and consultancy will:
- ENGAGE“…….relevant, practical and rooted in educational research and practice”
- INSPIRE“His passion and enthusiasm is infectious “
- MOTIVATE“I can’t wait to get back into the classroom!”
- IMPACT“Great strategic and classroom ideas for immediate improvement”
- SUSTAIN“Our staff are now enthused, prepared and skilled to train others”
“John is motivational and inspirational. The best feedback from staff about a training day we have ever had. We have already booked John for our Middle Leaders Residential and other work next year”.
- Andrea Daubney, Assistant Headteacher, Astley Sports College, Manchester
“John has an inspirational delivery underpinned by an excellent understanding of teaching and learning that helps staff become more self-evaluative thus driving their performance further.”
- Pauline Brown, Assistant Principal, The Grove School, Market Drayton
”We are proud to work in partnership with John to support staff in raising the quality of learning within school”.
- Marc Belli, Headteacher, Bishop of Llandaff School, Cardiff
- A mindset that emphasises “growth”, improvement, self evaluation and “relentless optimism”.
- A set of values of what is important in learning and achievement
- Positive relationships with students with a clear focus on high expectations, learning and improvement
- A pedagogy that allows you to transit easily between Performance and Learning Orientations in the classroom
- A willingness to take learning risks
- Creating a culture where it is ok to make mistakes
- Encouraging professional feedback and coaching
- Hard work, effort and deliberate practice
- A consistency in approach that reinforces, models and develops all the above